Horse riding tours in Tuscany
Experience the beautiful and nearly untouched nature of Tuscany on the back of one of our serene and strong horses. You can book your preferred program before arrival or you can agree to the next day’s activities with our guides every evening. We do lessons and we ride half-day and all-day tours every day all season long.
Normally the groups consist of four to eight riders. Even rides for one person are no problem for us, and during a week’s riding holiday you will never do the same ride twice.
We guarantee horseback rides every day, even in the hottest months, thanks to the particularly mild and cool climate. You will ride through our gentle hills and you will be fascinated by the splendid landscapes of the wildest Tuscany.
Our horses live outdoors in the 55 hectares of the property and this guarantees them the perfect lifestyle to which biological evolution over hundreds of thousands of years has accustomed them, with beneficial consequences on their temperament and psychic balance.
For this reason, they are particularly meek and react with patience and intelligence even in unexpected situations.
book your holiday
Services for experienced and beginners
- Lesson (45 minutes) or walking trail (1 hour) for adults, teens and for the whole family
- Pony rides for children
- Half-day star ride (2 – 2 1/2 hours)
- Full-day star ride ( 5 hours)
- Package discovery week (10 hours)
- Package half-day star rides (5 days half day: 2–2 1/2 hours in the saddle)
- Package full-day star rides (5 days all day: 4-5 hours in the saddle)
- Trail Ride of 3-5 days (5 days all day: Maremma Trail or Trail to the sea, 4-5 hours in the saddle)
*There may be weight restrictions for riders (maximum weight 95 kg)
Rates for Horseback ridings
- Pony-Ride for children (20 minutes): 20 Euros
- Lesson (45 minutes) or walking trail (1 hour): 30 Euro
- Half-day trail ride (2 – 2 1/2 hours): 60 Euro
- Full-day trail ride ( 5 hours): 120 Euro
- Package Discovery week (10 hours): 260 Euro
- Package Half-Day Rides (5 days half day: 2–2 1/2 hours in the saddle): 260 Euro
- Package Full-Day Rides (5 days all day: 4-5 hours in the saddle): 500 Euro
- Package Trail Ride (5 days all day: 4-5 hours in the saddle): 650 Euro