The reservation contract, usually in written form, is made viable with the consent of the customer to the proposal of the Hotel to pay the agreed upon deposit, if applicable, within the required timelines. The request for availability is not binding and does not act as a contract for the client nor for Hotel Prategiano. With the fulfillment of the booking, the customer approves and accepts the terms and conditions of booking, cancellation and personal data (privacy) provided and regulated in this site.
For standard reservations, the following cancellation conditions apply:
- Cancellations ( of accommodation or any services) up to 30 calendar days before the date of arrival: cancellation fee equal to deposit or requested anticipated payment
- From 29 days to 3 days before arrival: penalty of 30% of total booked services, with a minimum of 1 night
- Cancellations in the last 3 days or no-show: 100% cancellation fee of the booked services
- Early departure: 100% charge of booked services, the deposit will be deducted from actual nights stayed, but will not be refundable and can not be deducted from the bill of extras and is without prejudice to the case of major damage.
- During this period of health emergency due to Covid 19, we have made our cancellation policies more flexible, giving you the possibility to cancel without incurring penalties within 15 days from the date of check-in date in low season (until 5 July and 1 September) and 20 days from the check-in date in hig season (5 July – 31 August). In case of cancellation due to Covid (lockdowns or causes of force majeure), we will also give you the possibility to move your stay to later dates to be defined depending on our availability.
3) ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
The room is available after 14.00 on the day of arrival and the Hotel requests check-in before 20.00. The room must be vacated no later than 10.00 am. Check-out is from 08.00 on the day of departure. For requests requiring the availability of the room before the scheduled time of arrival or beyond the expected time of departure, the Hotel may require an additional payment. If you plan to arrive after 20:00, you are kindly requested to inform the hotel of your intended time of arrival.
4) PAYMENT AND PRICES
All prices are in Euro, foreign exchange costs and changes in the price of products or services perceived by customers using foreign currencies due to fluctuations in the exchange rate will be the sole responsibility of the customer. We reserve the right to increase or decrease the rates at any time, in accordance with the regulatory framework. The price of your stay will be defined and confirmed at the time of your booking.
The confirmed rate will not include any local taxes introduced by the 2007 Finance Act, or IVA increases appearing after the booking confirmation, which, if any, will be charged separately. Bank charges and administrative charges resulting from termination or booking changes and collection charges, foreign exchange and post office charges will be charged to the customer. If the stay is prolonged, payment is made weekly on the balance of the account, the deposit will be deducted at the end.
The customer must challenge any failure in the performance of the contract without delay to allow Hotel Prategiano to provide fast correction. For any controversy which might arise relating to interpretation, execution and / or termination of the booking contract to which these conditions apply and in which Hotel Prategiano has a part, shall have exclusive jurisdiction to the Court of Grosseto.
Notes: For reservations via other parties, for bundled offers, for certain periods or certain special offers, booking conditions and cancellation policies may be different.check availability